owl

owl

Monday 10 September 2012

zzzzzzz

Wow, it's been quite a while since I have been on here! So I thought I would show some of my cards.
Just a quick post today as it's nearly 1am!

Please check out my art journaling page and let me know what you think ------->

These are for the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog.






These are for the Emergency Crafters Challenge Blog.


Polkadoodles papers and Images.


Polkadoodles image and dotted backing paper.


Basic Grey backing paper and Lili of the valley image.


Penny Black image.


Lili of the valley image.


Tiddlyinks Image.


Lili of the valley Image. Made this just because.


Gorjuss Image. Made this for my lovely mate @jax1369. 

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you liked some of my cards.

3 comments:

  1. I get the feeling you rather like turquoise... so do I, so I think these are all lovely! Even the ones without turquoise. I confess I like the tuquoise-est ones the best, though: the first one with the wintery tag, and the one with the little January calendar and yoga lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah, I did not notice before -- even your text is a pretty turquoise/aqua color!

      Delete
  2. LOL what gave it away?? thank you for your comments hun very kind of you! :)

    ReplyDelete